General Release v2.12.3 (1 March 2022)
- Improved load time of Bulk Editor
- When preview enhanced mode is not enabled there is a display issue with the user avatar
- When macro action applies assignee without group, need to use default group
- In Suspended view, standard agents cannot delete or recover
v2.12.1 (8 February 2022)
- Unread/Read ticket indication
- Ticket Preview: new toolbar for quick updates of Delete, Spam, Unread/Read, Bookmark
- Ticket Sidebar supports new resizable width feature
- Ticket Sidebar: controller available for search view
- Ticket Sidebar: new app settings to finer granularity of enabled features
- New icons on bulk mode buttons
- Deleted view: bulk restore and delete added confirmation
- "Show only my views" now available to all agents that have permission (not just Admins)
- Agent collision sometimes showing incorrect agent counter
v2.11 (7 September 2021)
- Setting to open LV at startup
- Allow agents to disable auto reload
- Distinguish between old and new customer to apply corresponding "Default" settings
- Customize subfolder positions
- GUI editor allows agents to save settings for themselves
- "Open X" rare stability issue
- Home view on saved search issue
- Ticket opened by LV sometimes does not return to LV upon ticket close
- "Save as Home view" issue
v2.10 (21 July 2021)
- CSV download of view names + counts
- On app startup, LV is frozen
- Counts never showing
v2.9 (29 June 2021)
- Bulk Editor should not show unavailable status
- Keyboard navigation system extended in top bar
- My ticket tabs folder added to top bar
- View description shown for current view
- Views lock downed for Guided Mode
- Saved searches and recent searches added to top bar
- Top bar caching view tree
- Sharing of data between preview and main view
- Faster syncing of bookmarks between ticket and nav bar
- Eyes: agent list keeps growing even though agent data was removed
- View list issue when view has empty name for sub parent folder
- Blank or 0 won't save in extra settings modal
- Spinner stops spinning too soon on app start up
v2.8 (28 May 2021)
- Agents can change "Tickets per page" specifically for themselves
- Improved agent collision/"eyes" efficiencies
- Email addresses made easier to read in Preview
- Sorting tickets speed improved
- America/Santiago incorrect display time
- "take it" "Reset" positioning
v2.7.4 (28 April 2021)
- New settings in preferences now have "New" indicator next to them
- Setting to disable/enable the ticket preview
- Saved search folder does not auto expand on app startup
- "Enable My ticket tabs" setting should be unrelated to Eyes toggle
- Unwanted position of new My Profile folder (when it is set to bottom and Misc is disabled and at bottom)
- Personal folder icon should only display for top level
- Folder not working with Chinese characters
v2.7.3 (20 April 2021)
- Subfolders having same name causes views display issue
v2.7.2 (16 April 2021)
- Personal folder sometimes displays incorrectly (inside itself or under Misc)
- Minor change in merge tag description
- Preview popup sometimes have overflow content if device screen height is small
- Optimization preventing unnecessary user API request for Preview popup
v2.7 (8 April 2021)
- 4 new My Profile views
- Views list has adopted Zendesk's new underlying method of view ordering
- Ticket Preview now instant shows
- Custom Merge enhancements
- Export to CSV now not showing when not needed
- "Go to view" option added to some special views
v2.6.4 (17 March 2021)
- Cache on Preview popup for faster load
- Graceful Reload enhancements
v2.6.3 (9 March 2021)
- Bulk Editor can now mass change Requester if enabled in settings
- Enhancements to agent traffic graph
- Some settings reorganised settings in preferences
- Bulk Editor: when using apply macro with Group/Assignee it does not un-assign tickets as expected
- Issue when localStorage/sessionStorage is unavailable
- Avatar doesn't show sometimes in Preview popup
v2.6.2 (28 January 2021)
- Extra navigate by keyboard features
- Agent traffic monitor
- "Select all" feature: edit, delete, mark spam, recover, bookmarks, merge
- Limit "Open X" to 50. Merge to 500.
- Graceful refresh
- Some minor bugfixes: view count not updated in title, user guide links, search does not have proper id to identify in LV for reference, lose sort setting on view reload etc.
- Summary popup issue of old comments don't refresh
- Date format issue
- Follow-up ticket does not always showing comments in Preview
v2.6.0 (21 October 2020)
- Agent collision “eyes” feature, indicates two or more agents simultaneously viewing the same ticket.
- Addition of two new views:
- “Current ticket activity” view will appear in the LV views list for Admins only. It lists all the tickets that are currently open by all of the agents.
- “My ticket tabs” view will appear in the LV views list for all agents. It lists all the tickets that the current agent has open, including in other browser windows.
- “Open X” button appears (next to the bulk edit button) when tickets are selected in a view. Where “X” is the number of tickets selected by the agent. When clicked this will automatically open all the selected tickets.
- Ctrl/Cmd-Click on tickets in the view to open the tickets but return automatically to the view, effectively opening the tickets in the background.
- Introduction of a new icon set to identify the state of a ticket in relation to bookmarking tickets and agent collision.
- View search option on left pane (provides function to search views by keyword)
- Force return to LV setting option, which will always return the user to Lovely Views upon submit
- Show user avatars on Assignee and Requester view columns
- App Settings (aside from standard Zendesk role and group permissions) are now available via a GUI editor within the app itself that includes a backup and restore feature. To access, click on the Lovely Views app icon on the Left Hand side navigation menu and go to: Menu (3 dots icon) -> About/Preferences...
- [upgrade] to latest NPM (nodeJS) version and libraries for enhanced security
- Improvement in return to Lovely Views algorithm to return users to Lovely Views menu instead of Standard Views following submit action on ticket.
- Overall UI styling improvements
- Removed unnecessary loading of Lovely Views on Organisation Sidebar location
- Multi-select fields are now supported in Bulk Edit mode (due to the required Zendesk API now being made available)
- Add/remove/set for CC’s/Followers/Tags is now supported in Bulk Edit mode.
- Implemented 3 minute cache expiry on Ticket Preview Summary to replace never expire cache.
- Attachments now show in ticket preview pop-up
- Wrap mode feature (improves column widths)
- Underlying translation engine updated to handle empty strings
- Due date group title issue when no due date set resolved
- Error resolved in time format display
- Bulk edit modal closed by user, before mass update is done in background
v2.5.6 (28 August 2020)
- Ticket summary popup will Refresh data after 3 mins
- Prevent page jump when loading user avatar
- Disable notification when view auto reloads due to someone else updated a ticket / also space out reload wait time more if multiple tickets are updated in short time frame
- DE character encoding issue
v2.5.4 (17 August 2020)
- Keep focus on LV when background tab is closed
- Ctrl + Click
- Open X feature
v2.4.11 (27 May 2020)
- [bugfix] Double line break issue when running macro
- [bugfix] My views/all views state no longer saved upon next browser open
v2.4.10 (18 May 2020)
- Improved Problem/Incident linking in Bulk Edit
- [bugfix] on tag fields not saving value upon focusing out in Bulk Edit
v2.4.9 (6 May 2020)
- [bugfix] on assignee list that only shows groups without assignees in them
- Change bookmarks button to icon on ticket sidebar
- [bugfix] "Next SLA Breach" sorting in main view and in custom order
- [bugfix] sorting issue on all ticket fields
- Ticker preview summary: indicate SLA paused stage
- New setting to enable Play features (i.e. either ZD Play, LV Play, or both)
- New settings to hide LV in ticket sidebar when not in LV Play mode
- [bugfix] "Go to Play" showing for Bookmarks view
- Minor change in layout and icon for LV Ticket Sidebar
- Add Form and Brand to ticket preview
- [bugfix] Bulk Editor: on ticket field option does not show when there is same group name
- [bugfix] Bulk Editor: for bulk editor does not load when there there are too many agents
- Improve app security by tightenning/removing all uneccessary data stored on browser by the app
- Enable custom groupby/order for personal views
- Improvement in 2nd sort by function (of custom order)
- Add Sort priority indicator
- Saved searches are not stored in user field so that they do not get deleted if user changes browser
- [bugfix] "Play" button available on home screen on app startup
- [bugfix] app does not wait for user data before processing which may show blank assignee field sometimes
- Add tooltip to folder count
- [improvement] Adjustments to 'return to Lovely Views' feature.
- [bugfix] Fixed translation error that sometimes prevented the ticket summary popup from working.
- [bugfix] All links on the ticket summary popup are now valid links. You can now right click then to open it a new tab/window.
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where the title in the right pane for personal views, also included the 'Misc' folder name.
- [bugfix] Various style fixes and improvements to the ticket summary popup and 'save search' dialog.
- [new] Added new dropdown, so admins can switch between their views (based on view group restrictions) or all views.
- [improvement] The ticket summary popup now stays visible as long as the mouse is hovering over a ticket subject.
- [improvement] You can now search the assignee field on the bulk edit modal.
- [improvement] Bulk edit dialog now is uses more of the available screen real estate on larger monitors.
- [improvement] Improved error messages when a problem occurs while using the bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Style updates on ticket listing. Set min and max widths for ticket subject column, and columns with long text now wrap to multiple lines, rather than forcing the table wider.
- [bugfix] Fixed invalid urls on ticket subjects. You can now right click on a ticket to open it a new tab/window.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where HTML was being displayed unescaped when in a custom ticket field that was displayed as a column in a view.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where Lovely Views wasn't always properly detecting when the agent should be returned to the app, after closing all tickets.
- [bugfix] Fixes for a few missing translations and translation errors on the ticket summary popup.
- [bugfix] Fixed missing translation error on app settings screen.
- [bugfix] On the standard merge modal, when you select a ticket from a search, the search box is now hidden.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where the app icon in the nav bar wasn't being displayed properly when Zendesk is set to use a light accent color.
- [bugfix] Fix for ticket id being truncated on 'enhanced' ticket summary.
- [improvement] Dropdown menus on views now respect actual agent permissions.
- [improvement] Makes improvements to how clicks and double-clicks are detected in the views panel.
- [improvement] Updated User Guide (added bulk edit, updated screenshots, etc).
- [bugfix] Fix for bulk edit comment not always being public/private when it should.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where the "return to LV" feature was stacking event handlers.
- [bugfix] Correct permissions now applied to "suspended" view
- [bugfix] Removed "Edit Group by/Sort by" option from personal views.
- [bugfix] Fix for an issue where if a view is clicked on too soon after LV is initialized, it would cause an error.
- [bugfix] Fix for SLA "reply" label sometimes missing from popups.
- [bugfix] Fix for ticket type and checkboxes not being updated with bulk edit.
- [bugfix] Fix for clicking radio buttons on the "standard merge" modal not reseting the form.
- [bugfix] Fixes for problems where when views were set to group by certain date-based fields or custom checkbox fields, grouping didn't display properly.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where when you ctrl-clicked on a group in the left panel, child folders weren't restored after a page reload.
- [bugfix] Fixed incorrect tooltip for menu button.
- [internal] Moved custom ticket merge processing to background location.
- [internal] Moved hard-coded text to translations file.
- [improvement] Bulk edit dialog now allows you to run macros on the selected tickets.
- [improvement] Added individual reset links for most inputs on the bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Bulk edit updates are now performed in the background. You can now safely close the dialog before the updates are complete.
- [internal] Fix to prevent JS error when localStorage is blocked or unavailable.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where Lovely Views wouldn't open views from other apps if there are no views open
- [bugfix] Fix for 'JSON circular reference' error.
- [improvement] Improvements to the "return to Lovely Views" feature.
- [improvement] Larger bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Added "Go to Play" button for views.
- [improvement] Updated translations.
- [bugfix] Fix for search box where it would get pushed down on smaller screens.
- [bugfix] Menus now disappear when the control that triggered them loses focus.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue that caused the ticket summary popup to stay visible after it shouldn't be.
- [bugfix] Brackets around the requesters email on the ticket summary popup now display properly.
- [internal] Misc styling improvements.
- [internal] Style improvement for paging links.
- [internal] "Per page" setting now has a lower and higher limit (5-200).
- [internal] Adjustments to ticket field caching.
- [improvement] Default comment visibility on bulk edit is now determined by the 'Agent comments via web are public by default' option in the Zendesk ticket settings.
- [improvement] Added a new setting to force bulk edit comments to be internal by default.
- [improvement] Much better support for Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
- [bugfix] Fixes for sorting and grouping problems with non-English users.
- [bugfix] Fixes for bulk edit feature (ticket type and custom fields not being updated).
- [bugfix] Restored SLA coloring and other styling issues.
- [improvement] Restored 'bulk edit' feature.
- [improvement] Now remembers the 10 most recent searches (instead of just 5).
- [bugfix] Fixes for agents not being returned to Lovely Views after closing last ZD tab.
- [bugfix] Delete button on bulk action toolbar now visible based on actual agent permissions.
- [bugfix] Standard merge 'search for ticket' now debounced properly.
- [bugfix] Fix for links to groups opening a blank browser tab.
- [improvement] New setting to only allow ticket merging when all the requesters are the same.
- [improvement] Fixes and improvements to suspended ticket recovery.
- [bugfix] Fixed broken 'standard merge' button menu.
- [bugfix] Added more thorough escaping of user generated content.
- [improvement] Admins now see all shared views, regardless of group restriction.
- [bugfix] Views with group restrictions are now displayed.
- [bugfix] Fixes for ZD changing the routeTo API.
- [improvement] Only reloads current view when returning to LV if a visible ticket has been updated or it's been 12 minutes.
- [improvement] Moved the dropdown menu to the right side of the screen.
- [bugfix] If sorting a view or search results by clicking on a column title, the 'reset view order' link now is displayed.
- [bugfix] Various style updates and fixes
- [bugfix] Last update broke the 'return to Lovely View' feature
- [new] Quickie integration. When Quickie version 2.1.0 or higher is installed, you can load views directly in Lovely Views.
- [internal] Updated the hierarchical views component
- [bugfix] Long view titles no longer overlap view counts
- [internal] Updated the hierarchical views component
- [improvement] 'fancy' ticket summaries are now enabled by default
- [improvement] Settings are now refreshed when you click the refresh button at the top of the left panel
- [improvement] Updated user guide
- [improvement] Does a better job with the 'Light Agent' role
- [improvement] Improvements to the text and UI on the ticket merge modals
- [bugfix] Fixes to 'custom' ticket merging, including respecting the 'import nothing' option
- [new] Added ticket merging feature
- [new] Added confirmation modals when deleting recent searches
- [bugfix] Fixed telemetry
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the ticket listing (right pane)
- [bugfix] Special deleted and suspended ticket views are now working
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the view listing (left pane)
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the ticket summary popup (comments, positioning, links)
- [new] Now returns to Lovely Views after closing a ticket opened by Lovely Views
- [bugfix] Fix for incorrect sort by 'Requester updated' column, as well as other grouping and sorting issues
- Renamed from "Lovely Views" to "Lovely Views PLUS" (will be renamed back to "Lovely Views" when it reaches v3.0)