Field Marshal 2 is no longer update-able due to Zendesk App Framework v1 sunset.
Field Marshal 3, which uses Zendesk App Framework v2, is now available. See Field Marshal 3 release notes.
The app has had the following changes:
- [new] [latapp] condition to run on textarea/text input field
- [new] [zdapp] showOptions can now be used on top level, instead of runCondition
- [new] can now prePopulate a field from another field
- [new] [zdapp] support user profile conditions
- [feature] increase app performance
- [bugfix] [latapp] "required" plugin to run on checkbox, numeric, decimal and date field
- [new] support "contains" in the condition for tags
- [bugfix] [zdapp] system fields are now compared properly
- [zdapp] override Zendesk default message on form submission fail
- [bugfix] [zdapp] FM not running on second new ticket page
- [bugfix] [latapp] preventEnterSubmit will focus on next field
- [bugfix] [latapp] ticketForm will now always return the current form, not the form i’m potentially going to.
- [feature] [latapp] preventEnterSubmit plugin added to will prevent the submission of the form when enter is hit.
- [bugfix] [latapp] label of attachments can now be set.
- [bugfix] [latapp] prePopulate only set a new value if it doesn’t have a value yet.
Added new tests
- Removed old feedback widget app (replaced by latapp).
- Removed old help center app (replaced by latapp).
- Added latapp.
- Introduced testapp.
- Mostly bug fixed for help center, not much has changed since 2.3.1 in zdapp until 2.3.15.
- Removed ‘hideUntilReady plugin’. This is done ages ago, but it still existed. Just code sitting there.
- ZD: All of the plugins/filters now use the abstract driver functions.
- All plugins that accept fields now accept system fields.
- When conditions now accept system fields.
- Added prepopulatefromuser and prepopulatefromfield, clobberfromuser and clobberfromfield - these will likely be temporary until user context is included
- Tests added for checking if FM works correctly.
- A new filter allows to look for a ticket tag. If it exist, the filter will return true.