The app has had the following changes:
- [bugfix] Attachments in comments are not included correctly. This is now fixed.
- [bugfix] Sometimes escalated tickets do not show on list.
- Some improvement in app sizing when there are many escalated tickets.
- [bugfix] The tickets list does not show name for each ticket but always "vendor". This is now fixed.
- [bugfix] fix requester placeholder (previously assignee data were populated in this placeholder)
- [bugfix] Parent ticket tags are wiped out upon escalating
- New: add support for "ticket.organization.name" placeholder
- Bugfix: when the config is invalid the app is blank
- Bugfix: placeholders are now working properly
- A brand new version to work with new Zendesk App Framework (2.0)
- Bugfix: The Escalator UI now prevents you from escalating closed tickets
- Bugfix: Fix for error causes by "Automatic Answers" beta feature from Zendesk
- Bugfix: Ensure tags for vendors are formatted correctly
- Bugfix: Fix for missing app title
- Bugfix: Missing translation error for title
- Allows to inherit or set status
- Allows to inherit custom fields, assignee, tags from parent ticket
- Support placeholders in subject and comment
- Opens attachment in new window