The app has had the following changes:
- [change] If group is not defined for vendor ticket and the agent doing escalation is same as ticket assignee, use the agent's default group for the vendor ticket, instead of their first group as previously. See 3.2.2 Advanced Config for more info regarding group option.
- [bugfix] Attachments in comments are not included correctly. This is now fixed.
- [bugfix] Sometimes escalated tickets do not show on list.
- Some improvement in app sizing when there are many escalated tickets.
- [bugfix] The tickets list does not show name for each ticket but always "vendor". This is now fixed.
- [bugfix] fix requester placeholder (previously assignee data were populated in this placeholder)
- [bugfix] Parent ticket tags are wiped out upon escalating
- New: add support for "ticket.organization.name" placeholder
- Bugfix: when the config is invalid the app is blank
- Bugfix: placeholders are now working properly
- A brand new version to work with new Zendesk App Framework (2.0)
- Bugfix: The Escalator UI now prevents you from escalating closed tickets
- Bugfix: Fix for error causes by "Automatic Answers" beta feature from Zendesk
- Bugfix: Ensure tags for vendors are formatted correctly
- Bugfix: Fix for missing app title
- Bugfix: Missing translation error for title
- Allows to inherit or set status
- Allows to inherit custom fields, assignee, tags from parent ticket
- Support placeholders in subject and comment
- Opens attachment in new window