The app has had the following changes:
- [improvement] When a view is opened, all parents are expanded so it's visible in the left pane.
- [improvement] Non-admins can now delete tickets if they have role/user permissions to do so.
- [bugfix] Fix for view counts that show up as ‘~’ and never refresh.
- [bugfix] Prevent race condition when switching to Lovely Views from other apps.
- [improvement] Can now include a title with searches (searchtitle:'My Search').
- [improvement] The current view or search results are now refreshed when switching to Lovely Views.
- [improvement] Removed minimum time between re-fetching search results. Previously if you re-ran a search within 30 seconds, you wouldn't get updated results.
- [improvement] Support for additional languages (Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish) for column headings and values.
- [bugfix] Fixed sorting issue for specific languages.
- [bugfix] Deleted tickets are now available in their own special view, similar to Suspended tickets.
- [bugfix] Fixed displaying counter issue caused by recent Zendesk updates
- [bugfix] Fixed issue receiving "Page not found" error upon editing a view
- [bugfix] Fixed issue of not returning to Lovely Views after closing a ticket
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where closing all tabs (tickets, users, etc) would leave you on a blank page instead of taking you back to Lovely Views.
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where columns would disappear when updating grouping and sorting
- [bugfix] Can now sort by 'Next SLA Breach'
- [bugfix] Sorting and grouping for most views now matches up closer to the default view interface
- [bugfix] Fixed bug for tickets with no subject. If a ticket has no subject, we now use the first part of the initial comment.
- [bugfix] Fix for e.replace error
- [bugfix] Fixed bug where the user data field wasn't being hidden.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where some users would get a gray screen when trying to perform bulk deletes or joins.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where when clicking on suspended tickets, you'd get an error or a blank screen.
- [bugfix] Updated time library to fix JS error
- [improvement] Refinements to how Lovely Views handles ticket changes. This is a follow-up to the 'refresh' bug that was fixed in v1.5.51.
- [bugfix] Fix for 'auto-expand' bug. View groups should not auto-expand when there are other view groups (or sub groups) which happen to have same name
- [bugfix] Fix for 'refresh' bug. After working on a ticket and returning to Lovely Views, Lovely Views didn't always display up to date information on that ticket.
- [bugfix] If the call to get views failed, every subsequent call would display a fail warning, whether or not it actually failed.
- [bugfix] When naming views, spaces around double colons are now removed, so "Group name::View" name is now treated the same as "Group name :: View name"
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where views weren't always refreshing when tickets were updated.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where 'Reset sort order' didn't work if you clicked it within 30 seconds of loading a view.
- [bugfix] Better time and date formatting for non-English locales.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where ‘Show Descriptions’ was interferring with non-search views
- [bugfix] Removed dependance on unsupported APIs for various functions, including date formatting
- [bugfix] Fixed missing search icons
- [bugfix] Various fixes to search, ticket ordering, and view refreshing
- [improvement] Search now behaves more like other views
- [bugfix] Various bug fixes and optimizations
- [improvement] SLA times now appear in the ticket summary when you mouseover a ticket.
- [bugfix] SLA times have been adjusted to better mirror what the default views display.
- [bugfix] Fix for changes ZD made to URL handling
- [improvement] Re-organized ‘ticket save’ trigger to use Zendesk approved APIs
- [bugfix] Fixes and improvements for sorting and grouping
- [bugfix] Updated AJAX call to use newer API
- [bugfix] Bugfixes and updated telemetry
- [bugfix] Edit View and Clone View menu items are now hidden for non-admins
- [bugfix] Fixed problems with advanced grouping and sorting.
- [feature] You can now include ‘Personal’ views in the view groups. You also have the option of renaming it, or moving it to the top or bottom of the list.
- [bugfix] View counts are no longer removed before checking for new numbers.
- [feature] Added Shift+Click selection. Select a row, then Shift+Click a second row, and all the rows between the two are selected.
- [feature] Improved date handling for ‘Next SLA Breach’ column
- [feature] Better ticket previews
- [bugfix] Left pane would occasionally lose it’s styles
- [bugfix] Switched to more efficient REST request
- [bugfix] Loading problems fixed.
- [bugfix] Search works again
- [bugfix] Refresh view when a ticket is updated.
- [bugfix] Delete many is an admin only feature.
- [feature] Added nice representation for SLA tickets.
- [bugfix] Removed confusing setting minRefreshTime.
- [feature] Broadcasting system replaced with radar listening service.
- [bugfix] Sanitized on hover popup from html.
- [bugfix] Telemetry update message now disappears after an update.
- [bugfix] Lovely views now has the correct css and js loaded.
- [bugfix] No longer DOM error when starting the app without being already on it.
- [bugfix] Bulk edit mode working again after Zendesk’s API changes. More info…
- [bugfix]: All groups permissions are now loaded properly
- [feature] Search improvements
- [feature] Search within views
- [feature] Collapsible tree view