The app has had the following changes:
- App is now fully compatible with the new Zendesk App Framework (2.0)
- Tickler list can now be printed out or put into comment
- Removed third-party library to better comply with App Marketplace requirements
- Minor bug-fixes and tidying
- Updated helper library
- Slight improvements to how items are displayed
- The 'saved lists' drop-down now does a better job keeping up-to-date when other users are adding/editing/deleting shared to-do lists.
- When saving lists, you'll now be warned if the list was modified by another user.
- Improvements to how the app checks for updated shared to-do lists
- Code clean-up and tidying. Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue where Tickler PLUS wouldn't disable itself if you switched to a ticket forms without the data field.
- Improved error message for missing data field
- Updated support library
- Saved lists are now sorted alphabetically instead of by the order they were added.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the app loads before the settings are ready and other bug fixes
- The drop-down of pre-built lists is updated in a more timely manner
- Updated some of the text used in the modal screens
- Initial release