The app has had the following changes:
v3.0.4 Marketplace Submission
- [improvement] Can now save up to 5 times more shared list data.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where if a newly added saved lists was based on an existing one, Tickler couldn't tell them apart.
- [improvement] App and tasks are resized immediately when new lines are added to a task.
- [improvement] Better handling of when the user field isn't available.
- [improvement] Update to the user guide, including new screenshots and details about new features.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where updating the status for a task on a read-only list caused the item's HTML to be rendered correctly.
v3.0.2 Marketplace Submission
- [bugfix] Fix 'trim' JS error when the user field isn't found.
- [bugfix] Fix for 'ticket.status' error when saving a ticket.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where part of the UI would be hidden if Tickler couldn't find the user field.
- [bugfix] Fix for 'App cannot be installed because of manifest error' issue.
- [internal] Updated Marketplace screenshots.
- [bugfix] Fix for when Zendesk doesn't have ticket forms.
- [bugfix] Adding the first item to existing list did not make the list re-render with new item added.
- [bugfix] Vertical align the checkbox in popup modal to work across different browser
- [bugfix] Fix on form change not checking for LL Data field correctly dues to Promise() race condition
- [improvement] Tickler can now save list progress to secondary ticket field, in human readable format.
- [improvement] App is now fully compatible with the new Zendesk App Framework (2.0)
- [improvement] Tickler list can now be printed out or added to ticket comments.
- [improvement] Removed third-party library to better comply with App Marketplace requirements
- [bugfix] Minor bug-fixes and tidying
- [improvement] Slight improvements to how items are displayed
- [internal] Updated helper library
- [improvement] The 'saved lists' drop-down now does a better job keeping up-to-date when other users are adding/editing/deleting shared to-do lists.
- [improvement] When saving lists, you'll now be warned if the list was modified by another user.
- [improvement] Improvements to how the app checks for updated shared to-do lists
- [bugfix] Minor bug fixes.
- [improvement] Improved error message for missing data field
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where Tickler PLUS wouldn't disable itself if you switched to a ticket forms without the data field.
- [internal] Updated support library
- [improvement] Saved lists are now sorted alphabetically instead of by the order they were added.
- [bugfix] Bug fixes
- [bugfix] Fixed an issue where the app loads before the settings are ready and other bug fixes
- [improvement] The drop-down of pre-built lists is updated in a more timely manner
- [improvement] Updated some of the text used in the modal screens
- Initial release