The app has had the following changes:
- [improvement] Styling updates
- [bugfix] Tasks lists are no longer visible when the ticket has matching tags, but the data field isn't available.
- [bugfix] Prevents an error if the description or a comment on a task is set to 'true'.
- [improvement] New setting to prevent the ticket apps try from opening when there's a matching checklist.
- [improvement] New! Added progress meter for each task list
- [improvement] Now allows filtered HTML in the task list descriptions and task titles, descriptions and comments
- [improvement] Now preserves new lines in descriptions and comments when printing to comment in Markdown
- [bugfix] You can now open links in task comments (previously clicking on a link would open the comment editor)
- [bugfix] Fixed layout bug for task comments when they're inserted into a 'Rich text' comment box
- [bugfix] More fixes and tweaks for print view and print to comments
- [bugfix] Fixes double ‘data field unavailable’ notices
- [improvement] Print your lists or add them as comments
- Fix for apply macro with comment when using Zendesk WYSIWYG RichText editor
- Bug fix for trying to decompress settings that aren’t compressed
- Bug fixes
- Better support for setting split across multiple app setting fields
- Can now load tasklists split across multiple app setting fields
- Fix for “childViews is immutable” error
- Fix for the apply macro to also include ticket subject
- Fix for the onDone, onPending and onSkip events to ensure that they are recorded correctly.
- Keep config data in data field