The app has had the following changes:
- [major update] A brand new version of Tickler PRO using Zendesk v2 Framework. Strongly recommend to take backup of your current config (to an external file) before upgrading to this version, just in case the config is wiped out after upgrade.
- [new] Tickler PLUS functionality is added to the app, to allow agents to manually add custom tasklist to a ticket. (this feature can be turned on in app setting)
- [improvement] New option for 'printing' checklists. Allows you to set 'add list as comment' as the default option.
- [bugfix] Fixed problem where when app was collapsed, part of the app text was still visible.
- [bugfix] Performance fixes for larger configurations.
- [improvement] Performance improvement when using multiple tasklists
- [bugfix] For tasks applying macros that updated the comment field, we now insert HTML when in "Rich Text" mode and plain text for everything else (like Markdown).
- [improvement] Removed dependency third-party library and various code improvements.
- [bugfix] Fix for styling issue on IE11 + Window 7
- [improvement] Styling updates
- [bugfix] Tasks lists are no longer visible when the ticket has matching tags, but the data field isn't available.
- [bugfix] Prevents an error if the description or a comment on a task is set to 'true'.
- [improvement] New setting to prevent the ticket apps try from opening when there's a matching checklist.
- [improvement] New! Added progress meter for each task list
- [improvement] Now allows filtered HTML in the task list descriptions and task titles, descriptions and comments
- [improvement] Now preserves new lines in descriptions and comments when printing to comment in Markdown
- [bugfix] You can now open links in task comments (previously clicking on a link would open the comment editor)
- [bugfix] Fixed layout bug for task comments when they're inserted into a 'Rich text' comment box
- [bugfix] More fixes and tweaks for print view and print to comments
- [bugfix] Fixes double ‘data field unavailable’ notices
- [improvement] Print your lists or add them as comments
- Fix for apply macro with comment when using Zendesk WYSIWYG RichText editor
- Bug fix for trying to decompress settings that aren’t compressed
- Bug fixes
- Better support for setting split across multiple app setting fields
- Can now load tasklists split across multiple app setting fields
- Fix for “childViews is immutable” error
- Fix for the apply macro to also include ticket subject
- Fix for the onDone, onPending and onSkip events to ensure that they are recorded correctly.
- Keep config data in data field