General Release Version: 2.6.0 (21 October 2020)
- Agent collision “eyes” feature, indicates two or more agents simultaneously viewing the same ticket.
- Addition of two new views:
- “Current ticket activity” view will appear in the LV views list for Admins only. It lists all the tickets that are currently open by all of the agents.
- “My ticket tabs” view will appear in the LV views list for all agents. It lists all the tickets that the current agent has open, including in other browser windows.
- “Open X” button appears (next to the bulk edit button) when tickets are selected in a view. Where “X” is the number of tickets selected by the agent. When clicked this will automatically open all the selected tickets.
- Ctrl/Cmd-Click on tickets in the view to open the tickets but return automatically to the view, effectively opening the tickets in the background.
- Introduction of a new icon set to identify the state of a ticket in relation to bookmarking tickets and agent collision.
- View search option on left pane (provides function to search views by keyword)
- Force return to LV setting option, which will always return the user to Lovely Views upon submit
- Show user avatars on Assignee and Requester view columns
- App Settings (aside from standard Zendesk role and group permissions) are now available via a GUI editor within the app itself that includes a backup and restore feature. To access, click on the Lovely Views app icon on the Left Hand side navigation menu and go to: Menu (3 dots icon) -> About/Preferences...
- [upgrade] to latest NPM (nodeJS) version and libraries for enhanced security
- Improvement in return to Lovely Views algorithm to return users to Lovely Views menu instead of Standard Views following submit action on ticket.
- Overall UI styling improvements
- Removed unnecessary loading of Lovely Views on Organisation Sidebar location
- Multi-select fields are now supported in Bulk Edit mode (due to the required Zendesk API now being made available)
- Add/remove/set for CC’s/Followers/Tags is now supported in Bulk Edit mode.
- Implemented 3 minute cache expiry on Ticket Preview Summary to replace never expire cache.
- Attachments now show in ticket preview pop-up
- Wrap mode feature (improves column widths)
- Underlying translation engine updated to handle empty strings
- Due date group title issue when no due date set resolved
- Error resolved in time format display
- Bulk edit modal closed by user, before mass update is done in background
2.4.11 (27 May 2020)
- [bugfix] Double line break issue when running macro
- [bugfix] My views/all views state no longer saved upon next browser open
2.4.10 (18 May 2020)
- Improved Problem/Incident linking in Bulk Edit
- [bugfix] on tag fields not saving value upon focusing out in Bulk Edit
2.4.9 (6 May 2020)
- [bugfix] on assignee list that only shows groups without assignees in them
- Change bookmarks button to icon on ticket sidebar
- [bugfix] "Next SLA Breach" sorting in main view and in custom order
- [bugfix] sorting issue on all ticket fields
- Ticker preview summary: indicate SLA paused stage
- New setting to enable Play features (i.e. either ZD Play, LV Play, or both)
- New settings to hide LV in ticket sidebar when not in LV Play mode
- [bugfix] "Go to Play" showing for Bookmarks view
- Minor change in layout and icon for LV Ticket Sidebar
- Add Form and Brand to ticket preview
- [bugfix] Bulk Editor: on ticket field option does not show when there is same group name
- [bugfix] Bulk Editor: for bulk editor does not load when there there are too many agents
- Improve app security by tightenning/removing all uneccessary data stored on browser by the app
- Enable custom groupby/order for personal views
- Improvement in 2nd sort by function (of custom order)
- Add Sort priority indicator
- Saved searches are not stored in user field so that they do not get deleted if user changes browser
- [bugfix] "Play" button available on home screen on app startup
- [bugfix] app does not wait for user data before processing which may show blank assignee field sometimes
- Add tooltip to folder count
- [improvement] Adjustments to 'return to Lovely Views' feature.
- [bugfix] Fixed translation error that sometimes prevented the ticket summary popup from working.
- [bugfix] All links on the ticket summary popup are now valid links. You can now right click then to open it a new tab/window.
- [bugfix] Fixed issue where the title in the right pane for personal views, also included the 'Misc' folder name.
- [bugfix] Various style fixes and improvements to the ticket summary popup and 'save search' dialog.
- [new] Added new dropdown, so admins can switch between their views (based on view group restrictions) or all views.
- [improvement] The ticket summary popup now stays visible as long as the mouse is hovering over a ticket subject.
- [improvement] You can now search the assignee field on the bulk edit modal.
- [improvement] Bulk edit dialog now is uses more of the available screen real estate on larger monitors.
- [improvement] Improved error messages when a problem occurs while using the bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Style updates on ticket listing. Set min and max widths for ticket subject column, and columns with long text now wrap to multiple lines, rather than forcing the table wider.
- [bugfix] Fixed invalid urls on ticket subjects. You can now right click on a ticket to open it a new tab/window.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where HTML was being displayed unescaped when in a custom ticket field that was displayed as a column in a view.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where Lovely Views wasn't always properly detecting when the agent should be returned to the app, after closing all tickets.
- [bugfix] Fixes for a few missing translations and translation errors on the ticket summary popup.
- [bugfix] Fixed missing translation error on app settings screen.
- [bugfix] On the standard merge modal, when you select a ticket from a search, the search box is now hidden.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where the app icon in the nav bar wasn't being displayed properly when Zendesk is set to use a light accent color.
- [bugfix] Fix for ticket id being truncated on 'enhanced' ticket summary.
- [improvement] Dropdown menus on views now respect actual agent permissions.
- [improvement] Makes improvements to how clicks and double-clicks are detected in the views panel.
- [improvement] Updated User Guide (added bulk edit, updated screenshots, etc).
- [bugfix] Fix for bulk edit comment not always being public/private when it should.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where the "return to LV" feature was stacking event handlers.
- [bugfix] Correct permissions now applied to "suspended" view
- [bugfix] Removed "Edit Group by/Sort by" option from personal views.
- [bugfix] Fix for an issue where if a view is clicked on too soon after LV is initialized, it would cause an error.
- [bugfix] Fix for SLA "reply" label sometimes missing from popups.
- [bugfix] Fix for ticket type and checkboxes not being updated with bulk edit.
- [bugfix] Fix for clicking radio buttons on the "standard merge" modal not reseting the form.
- [bugfix] Fixes for problems where when views were set to group by certain date-based fields or custom checkbox fields, grouping didn't display properly.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where when you ctrl-clicked on a group in the left panel, child folders weren't restored after a page reload.
- [bugfix] Fixed incorrect tooltip for menu button.
- [internal] Moved custom ticket merge processing to background location.
- [internal] Moved hard-coded text to translations file.
- [improvement] Bulk edit dialog now allows you to run macros on the selected tickets.
- [improvement] Added individual reset links for most inputs on the bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Bulk edit updates are now performed in the background. You can now safely close the dialog before the updates are complete.
- [internal] Fix to prevent JS error when localStorage is blocked or unavailable.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue where Lovely Views wouldn't open views from other apps if there are no views open
- [bugfix] Fix for 'JSON circular reference' error.
- [improvement] Improvements to the "return to Lovely Views" feature.
- [improvement] Larger bulk edit dialog.
- [improvement] Added "Go to Play" button for views.
- [improvement] Updated translations.
- [bugfix] Fix for search box where it would get pushed down on smaller screens.
- [bugfix] Menus now disappear when the control that triggered them loses focus.
- [bugfix] Fix for issue that caused the ticket summary popup to stay visible after it shouldn't be.
- [bugfix] Brackets around the requesters email on the ticket summary popup now display properly.
- [internal] Misc styling improvements.
- [internal] Style improvement for paging links.
- [internal] "Per page" setting now has a lower and higher limit (5-200).
- [internal] Adjustments to ticket field caching.
- [improvement] Default comment visibility on bulk edit is now determined by the 'Agent comments via web are public by default' option in the Zendesk ticket settings.
- [improvement] Added a new setting to force bulk edit comments to be internal by default.
- [improvement] Much better support for Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
- [bugfix] Fixes for sorting and grouping problems with non-English users.
- [bugfix] Fixes for bulk edit feature (ticket type and custom fields not being updated).
- [bugfix] Restored SLA coloring and other styling issues.
- [improvement] Restored 'bulk edit' feature.
- [improvement] Now remembers the 10 most recent searches (instead of just 5).
- [bugfix] Fixes for agents not being returned to Lovely Views after closing last ZD tab.
- [bugfix] Delete button on bulk action toolbar now visible based on actual agent permissions.
- [bugfix] Standard merge 'search for ticket' now debounced properly.
- [bugfix] Fix for links to groups opening a blank browser tab.
- [improvement] New setting to only allow ticket merging when all the requesters are the same.
- [improvement] Fixes and improvements to suspended ticket recovery.
- [bugfix] Fixed broken 'standard merge' button menu.
- [bugfix] Added more thorough escaping of user generated content.
- [improvement] Admins now see all shared views, regardless of group restriction.
- [bugfix] Views with group restrictions are now displayed.
- [bugfix] Fixes for ZD changing the routeTo API.
- [improvement] Only reloads current view when returning to LV if a visible ticket has been updated or it's been 12 minutes.
- [improvement] Moved the dropdown menu to the right side of the screen.
- [bugfix] If sorting a view or search results by clicking on a column title, the 'reset view order' link now is displayed.
- [bugfix] Various style updates and fixes
- [bugfix] Last update broke the 'return to Lovely View' feature
- [new] Quickie integration. When Quickie version 2.1.0 or higher is installed, you can load views directly in Lovely Views.
- [internal] Updated the hierarchical views component
- [bugfix] Long view titles no longer overlap view counts
- [internal] Updated the hierarchical views component
- [improvement] 'fancy' ticket summaries are now enabled by default
- [improvement] Settings are now refreshed when you click the refresh button at the top of the left panel
- [improvement] Updated user guide
- [improvement] Does a better job with the 'Light Agent' role
- [improvement] Improvements to the text and UI on the ticket merge modals
- [bugfix] Fixes to 'custom' ticket merging, including respecting the 'import nothing' option
- [new] Added ticket merging feature
- [new] Added confirmation modals when deleting recent searches
- [bugfix] Fixed telemetry
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the ticket listing (right pane)
- [bugfix] Special deleted and suspended ticket views are now working
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the view listing (left pane)
- [bugfix] Various fixes and improvements to the ticket summary popup (comments, positioning, links)
- [new] Now returns to Lovely Views after closing a ticket opened by Lovely Views
- [bugfix] Fix for incorrect sort by 'Requester updated' column, as well as other grouping and sorting issues
- [new] Initial release of Lovely Views PLUS